July 27, 2009

2 weeks ago. . .


2 weeks ago Monday, my water broke at 8:15 in the morning. Quite the experience. . .

By 10:15 I was in the hospital.


At 1 they started the petosin. . .


I was a 'suffer in silence' kind of contraction girl. If I'm quiet, don't talk to me. But by 4, I was ready for the epidural.

From there it was smooth sailing until late that night. After 25 minutes of pushing. . .

I got to meet my son!

We spent the rest of Tuesday catching up on this (Taft caught up, I sat there thinking about what had just happened).

Wednesday we opted to go home instead of stay the second night.


I couldn't be more pleased with how everything went. We feel extremely lucky and blessed to have such a happy and healthy baby.

We have lots of catching up to do, but this picture sums up our life so far! We are just so in love!



3 comments:

Molly said...

That last picture is so darling... I hope everything is still going well. Please, let me know if you need anything or some company!

Molly

Paul Jones said...

Congratulations!!! You will make very good parents.


Let me know if you have any questions.

4-Slyce said...

Congrats you guys!!