August 12, 2008

Kinda Creepy

So I'm the first to admit that this picture looks kiiiinda creepy, but just know that I did it on purpose. You gotta find some way to spice up getting three facials a week. Why not a kookie photo shoot?

But seriously, I LOOOVVVEEE the program I'm doing. They are long days, and my brain is usually fried when I get home, but it's exactly what I wanted.

Anyways, I won't bore you since this isn't a journal and you don't need to know all the details, but I will tell you that I am indeed alive, and will have more posts coming as soon as Taft and I get back from California. . . Also, once I get back, I will be taking 'clients' on Thursdays and Fridays, so talk to me, and you'll get an additional 50% off the already DIRT CHEAP prices- and I will try not to look so psycho. . .

2 comments:

Lindsay Ross said...

bob im sure you are a pro! next time you come to Utah you can practice on me. My due date is Sept 27th! its coming up so soon.

Youngquist Family said...

Is that a real patient? If you're not busy Thursday night (the 4th) at 6:30, you should go see hilarious news quiz, 'Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me' in Chicago's Millennium Park. It's an annual taping and it's free.