December 19, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone

Well, I guess since it is Christmas and everything we should give a little update. This year, Taft and I will be celebrating the holidays with my family in Utah! I'm very excited because now that we have moved to Chicago, I rarely get to see them. There is nothing like relaxing at your parent's house, buying yourself Christmas presents, and little kids running around with their cousins. As much as I love my nieces and nephews, I do like to keep them in line. This year I have found that nothing works better than the bribe of calling Santa. Obviously I don't really have Santa's number, but my Dad or Taft make really great stand-in's. It is so fun to see how excited and shy they get as soon as Santa starts talking. It's also really fun to call Taft when he is in a public place and put him on the spot. Luckily he is a good sport.

I know this is a short update but I just wanted everyone to know we are, indeed alive. I am sure we will do better at updating this next year. Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Regan and Michelle said...

Robin
you stood me up!! i better see you this break!!! love ya girl
michelle

Erin said...

I miss miss miss you Bobby! Utah has been great but I am looking forward to hanging out again in Chi-town. We will miss you guys at Royal's blessing! See you soon!

Lindsay Ross said...

I WAS THE ONE WHO DROVE UP AND WHEN WE GOT TO OUR "ACCIDENT SPOT" MY HEART WAS BEATING SO HARD AND MY HANDS WERE SWEATING... HAHA IM REDICULOUS... LUCKILY THIS TIME I MADE IT PAST THE POLE AND WE HAD ELECTRICITY TO SLED!

Alex said...

I think it's about time we get the chicago crew together. It has been too long. I hope you guys had a good time in Utah. We can't wait to see you guys again.